Indoor Air Quality And Filtering Systems
Air masters of Tampa Bay has been designing Air Filtering systems for your comfort and safety for the last 30 plus years. With high CO2 levels in office buildings and schools causing Volatile Organic Compounds [VOC’s], lung associated illnesses and drowsiness slowing down work productivity have been on the rise. Many companies started relying on Air Masters to provide an economical way to filter air and provide a safe work environment, all while keeping an eye on energy consumption.
Industrial complexes have their unique air quality problems with fumes from industrial processing to be captured and exhausted. Warehouse space needs to be cooled with outside air and exhausted. At Air Masters, there are not many air quality problems we can’t solve. We even have a hygienist we consult with and can provide third party testing of your facility. Give us a call at 877-503-0588. We’re sure we can help clear the air.
$89 Diagnostic Service Special
Offer only valid for first-time customers in the following counties:
Commercial HVAC Service Rates
$85 Commercial & Industrial Service
$80 per hr. with maintenance contract
Pneumatic & Electronic Controls
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Ventilation
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration Ultra low temp. and Laboratory equipment
$90 / hr.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?