*See your independent Trane Dealer for complete program eligibility, dates, details and restrictions. Special financing offers valid on qualifying equipment only. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited. The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 1/1/2018 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2018.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?