Tampa’s Best Commercial HVAC Contractor
If you’re looking for a trusted commercial HVAC contractor to work on your company’s sophisticated air conditioning control systems and multi-stage units (2 tons to 100 tons or more), Air Masters has you covered.
With over 34 years of air conditioning experience, factory trained, EPA certified technicians and a lifetime warranty on our workmanship, why would you go anywhere else?
Commercial and Industrial Air Conditioning Service
When you call an Air Masters heating and air conditioning contractor out to replace a unit or duct system, a load calculation and examination of your existing duct system is performed for proper sizing. For computer rooms or clean rooms, our technicians have the specialized knowledge to keep your equipment running at peak performance.
Air Masters Makes It Easy:
- Free Estimates
- 24-Hour Service – 365 Days Of The Year
- Two-Way Dispatched For Prompt Service
- Contracts Designed To Fit Your Needs
- Service And Replacement Of All Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning And Refrigerant Equipment
- Ice Machine repairs
Licensed Mechanical Contractors:
- Application Engineering And Design
- All Technicians Are Factory Trained and E.P.A. (Environmental Protection Agency) Certified
- Carrying $5,000,000 Insurance
- Essentially Unlimited On Bonded Capabilities
- Recognized By Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association (RACCA)
$89 Diagnostic Service Special
Offer only valid for first-time customers in the following counties:
Commercial HVAC Service Rates
$85 Commercial & Industrial Service
$80 per hr. with maintenance contract
Pneumatic & Electronic Controls
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Ventilation
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration Ultra low temp. and Laboratory equipment
$90 / hr.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?