Designing ventilation systems is as important to comfort and safety as having your HVAC system designed correctly. Air Masters’ ventilation design and engineering department has more than 50 years of experience doing just that, with no job being too small or too large.
The comfort of your customers and employees is important. Below are examples of some of the systems we can install for your business
- Warehouse Ventilation: When your employees are loading material on racks with the tow motor giving off fumes and heat up to 130 degrees, a properly-designed system keeps everybody productive and happy.
- Commercial Kitchens: The worst thing for the chef is when the hood is not taking the grease laden vapors up through the exhaust duct system. When this happens, you’re left with a chef who is hot, coughing, and not focused on the food. We can fix and design solutions.
- System Balancing: Hot spots, cold spots. How many times have you heard that? We design air conditioning duct work for proper air flow and test and balance. Your complete comfort is our goal.
- Laboratory Hoods: Is there anything more important than having a properly-designed lab hood for safety? Pinellas County’s Logan Labs thought so, and that’s why we provide charcoal filtering for their intake air and exhaust air. Protecting the environment is part of our job at Air Masters.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication: Shops can be filled with fumes and dust created by welding, laser cutting, and other processes. A properly designed, installed and sealed system will improve comfort and save energy.
- Restaurant Exhausts: Balancing the air between the kitchen and eating area is critical for the comfort of your customers and energy savings. If your restaurant’s air flow isn’t working like it should, we can design a system that can.
Process & Building Ventilation
- Process ventilation for all types of manufacturing
- Environmental concerns
- Explosion-proof ventilators
- Caustic and/or acid-resistant ductwork systems
- Capture hood systems
- Non-corrosive ventilation systems
- Exhaust hoods & exhausts warehouse ventilation
- Fresh air make-up
In-House Sheet Metal Shop
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Galvanized to 16 gauge, stainless to 20 gauge
- Canvas connectors
- Sheet metal lined & pinned on inside
- Sheet metal wrapped on outside
- Pick up, delivered, or installed