Residential Air Conditioning
Our factory trained technicians are ready to provide same-day service for your home air conditioner and heating unit, and 24-hour emergency A/C service and repair. We have a lifetime warranty on workmanship and have been licensed and bonded since 1983. You’re in good hands with us!
Air Masters of Tampa Bay services ALL home AC systems and heat pumps.
Whether you have a new home with a new high efficiency air conditioner system or an older home with worn out equipment and duct work problems, Air Masters’ courteous, uniformed technicians get the job done right the first time. Do you suffer from allergies or find yourself constantly dusting inside your home? Our environmentalists can also solve any of your indoor air quality problems, leaving you with cleaner, healthier air.
Need Warranty Service for Your Air Conditioner? Click here.
With our over 100 years of combined experience we can troubleshoot and diagnose any air conditioning problems you are having with your system to find the right solution.
Curious about what happens during an A/C inspection?
Check out our Air Conditioning Unit Maintenance Walkthrough.
Common Air Conditioner problems:
- Water leaking from the ceiling
- AC Thermostat is not working
- AC unit is not cooling or heating
- Air Conditioner is not turning on
- Noisy AC unit or heat pump
- Ice buildup on outside air conditioner
- Water dripping from the outside air conditioning system
- A/C circuit breaker keeps tripping when the unit comes on
- Refrigerant is low
- You’ve been told the a/c compressor is bad
- You’ve been told the air conditioning coil is bad
- The fan is running and hot air is blowing out instead of cold air
If Air Conditioner Fails to Operate Properly, before you call:
- Check to see if power to unit is on
- Check for dirty filters
- Check thermostat for proper settings
- Check for blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker
- Call us for service @ 813-964-7155
Interested in finding out what goes into a maintenance inspection of your air conditioning system?
We explain it so you can understand what to expect when our qualified technicians arrive.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?