Airmasters of Tampa Bay Honors Warranty Servicing! Call us anytime to schedule an appointment.
We service Carrier, Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, RUUD, and Rheem Air Conditioner/Heating products as well as Everclean Green Specialty Filtration products.
All manufacturers have a 5 yr. standard parts warranty. If your equipment is registered with the manufacturer at the time of installation, you have a 10 yr. parts warranty.
Call Airmasters of Tampa Bay today to see if you’re equipment is registered.
Interested in finding out what goes into a maintenance inspection of your air conditioning system?
We explain it so you can understand what to expect when our qualified technicians arrive.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?