New Tampa Air Conditioning and A/C Repair Service
The area north of Tampa in Hillsborough County along the Bruce B Downs corridor started becoming a neighborhood about 25 years ago when they built the community called Tampa Palms. This area caught on so well they just keep building neighborhoods one after another going north until they built to the Hillsborough County border at Pasco County. This region became so desirable and its tax base so broad that Tampa wanted and did incorporate the community of New Tampa into the city. Many of our local educators live in these beautiful communities just north of the University of South Florida with the Museum of Science and Industry near by. With us providing HVAC service to the University of South Florida, it was an easy decision to provide expert service to the New Tampa Area with all their Air Conditioning and Heating needs.
If you have an air conditioning or heating problem that needs fixing or replacement, we’re always open 24/7 for your emergency air conditioning and AC repair service needs. Give us a call at 813-964-7159, use the Contact Us form to the right, or email us at email@example.com.
For Emergency Service, please call 813-964-7159
Click here and fill out the CONTACT FORM
and we will respond as soon as possible.
Note: We do not guarantee a one hour heating and air conditioning service response time for email or online form submissions.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?