Lutz Air Conditioning and A/C Repair Service
Who would have thought that a railroad depot station in rural Hillsborough County and a 7 foot square post office in 1914 would blossom into beautiful Downtown Lutz. Air Masters of Tampa has been servicing the A/C and Heating needs of the Lutz Community since 1983. Gem’s like Learning Gate Community School has one of the country’s leading Environmental Curriculum. The strong conviction of CWE [Construction for Evangelism and Christian Medical Services] is apparent in their dedication to travel around the world building new Christian Communities. We are proud of their commitment and Air Masters provides the same commitment to Service all the community’s A/C needs.
If you have an air conditioning or heating problem that needs fixing or replacement, we’re always open 24/7 for your emergency air conditioning and AC repair service needs. Give us a call at 813-964-7159, use the Contact Us form to the right, or email us at email@example.com.
For Emergency Service, please call 813-964-7159
Click here and fill out the CONTACT FORM
and we will respond as soon as possible.
Note: We do not guarantee a one hour heating and air conditioning service response time for email or online form submissions.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?