Heating and cooling systems without the need for extensive ductwork. Mounted on the wall or in the ceiling, these are flexible, high-efficiency choices for homeowners looking for simple zoned comfort solutions.
« Back to Products
Heating and cooling for a single zone
MUZ FH Outdoor Heat Pumps
SUZ KA Outdoor Heat Pumps
4MYW6 Cooling High Wall Ductless Indoor
MUZ GL/D Outdoor Heat Pumps
SLZ Ceiling Cassette Heat Pumps
4MXW6 Heat Pump High Wall Ductless Indoor
MSY Air Conditioner
SEZ Horizontal-Ducted Heat Pumps
4MXW8 Heat Pump High Wall Ductless Indoor
MFZ-KJ Floor-Mounted Outdoor Heat Pumps
PEAD Horizontal-Ducted Heat Pumps
4MXW27 Heat Pump High Wall Ductless Indoor
MUZ-HM Pro Line Outdoor Heat Pumps
SVZ Ducted Air Handler
4MXW38 Heat Pump High Wall Ductless Indoor
Connect multiple indoor zones or areas to one outdoor unit
VRF Outdoor Unit
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?