In today’s market, controlling your facility for comfort and energy savings has come a long way. Automated Building Control Systems used to be pneumatic in older facilities, which were very durable but had accuracy problems. Electronic controls have now taken over and are specified on a majority of projects. Electronic controls are very accurate and managing your facility’s comfort and energy use from the internet 24 hours a day is quick and easy. With smartphones, you can be anywhere and still control your facility to monitor what is going on and reset perimeters as needed. If you’re having control problems or need your control system upgraded, call Air masters of Tampa Bay.
$89 Diagnostic Service Special
Offer only valid for first-time customers in the following counties:
Commercial HVAC Service Rates
$85 Commercial & Industrial Service
$80 per hr. with maintenance contract
Pneumatic & Electronic Controls
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Ventilation
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration Ultra low temp. and Laboratory equipment
$90 / hr.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?