Better Business Bureau
BBB ratings represent the BBB’s opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB rating is based on information BBB is able to obtain about the business, including complaints received from the public. BBB seeks and uses information directly from businesses and from public data sources.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association
The Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association Inc., founded in 1949, serves the entire Tampa Bay Area. RACCA is the largest, oldest and most active local HVACR Trade Association in the state of Florida.
As a world leader in air conditioning systems, services and solutions, we control the comfort of the air for people in homes and many of the world’s largest and most famous commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
Trane Comfort Specialist
Trane Comfort Specialist means the independent Trane dealer is committed to being the best in installation, service, customer satisfaction and employee training.
Through Angie’s List, you have the ability to quickly and easily tell thousands of other Angie’s List members about your experiences with a company. That’s really great news for the companies that do quality work – and not so great news for the companies that don’t.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?