Truth—Going without preventive A/C maintenance is the equivalent of driving your car 100,000 miles without an oil change!
It’s time to take care of the most expensive appliance in your home— Your A/C unit!
Even if your air conditioner and heat pump seem to be running fine, it pays to have them inspected yearly. Spring is the ideal time to maintain your AC, and fall works well for heat pump tune-ups.
Best Benefits of an A/C maintenance plan:
- Extends the life of your A/C unit. Regular maintenance can help to identify and fix minor problems before they turn into major repairs or even a complete system replacement. Keeping the unit clean and free of debris prevents wear and tear on the components. This saves you a lot of money in the long run. This preventative maintenance is also proven to extend the lifespan of your A/C system by up to 10 years!
- Improve energy efficiency. A well-maintained A/C unit will run so much more efficiently, which means you’ll save big money on your energy bills.
- Reduce the risk of breakdowns. Helps to prevent unexpected A/C system failures, which can be especially inconvenient and expensive during the hot Florida summers.
- Improves indoor air quality. A dirty A/C unit can circulate dust, pollen, and other allergens throughout your home. Regular maintenance can help to keep your air conditioner clean and greatly improve the air your family is breathing.
- Improves home comfort: If you deal with inconsistent temperatures or high humidity, bring up these problems during a maintenance visit. Your technician can perform some adjustments to make your home much more comfortable.
- Get priority service. If you have a problem with your A/C unit, customers with maintenance plans are often given priority service. This means you’ll be less likely to have to wait long for a technician to come and fix your problem. A big deal during the busy summer months!
- Additional Perks: Discounts on repairs and parts, free tune-ups, and extended warranties.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your A/C system is well-maintained can bring you calm and take the worry away, especially during the hot summer months.
- Preserved warranty: Many HVAC manufacturers require routine maintenance as part of their factory warranty programs. If your unit breaks down unexpectedly, you’ll only have total warranty coverage if you can show proof of regular tune-ups over the years.
Benefits Of An HVAC Maintenance Plan With Air Masters of Tampa Bay
We offer four plan levels— Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze— All of which are incredibly affordable and give you discounts on any and all repairs. Check them out here:
The benefits of being an Air Masters of Tampa Bay Certified Safety & Energy Savings member go beyond keeping your equipment maintained. Here’s what to expect:
•Ease & Convenience: Life gets busy, so it’s so helpful to have a pre-scheduled HVAC maintenance visit every six months.
•Familiarity: After the first few tune-ups, you become well-acquainted with your HVAC contractor and look forward to their visits. The technician also gets to know the quirks of your heating and cooling system, helping maintenance and repairs go smoothly every time.
•VIP Priority service: Being a Certified Safety & Energy Savings member means you are at the top of the list if you call in for emergency repairs. You can expect same-day service, ideal if your AC happens to break down on a steamy summer afternoon.
•Repair discounts: Routine maintenance decreases your need for HVAC repairs, but when breakdowns happen, you’ll enjoy 10 percent off parts, and multiple year warranties on parts and labor, depending on which plan you select.
Call Air Masters of Tampa Bay now to find out which maintenance plan is best for you! Start saving and protecting your A/C now!!