Just like insurance, you want to be pro-active in protecting your A/C system & ensuring that it’s inspected prior to the change of seasons.
With that said, it is always good practice to know when your warranty on your HVAC system is about to expire.
If you are getting close to that point, we have some valuable information for you!
YOU SHOULD SCHEDULE A MAINTENANCE CHECK NOW.
We may find parts that are underperforming and not up to manufacturers specifications. Replacing these parts will be covered under your warranty.
(Labor may also be covered if your unit was purchased with a labor warranty . )
FACT: You do not need to have a breakdown to be covered by your warranty. Many people are not aware of this.
So, here are a few things to consider right now :
- Check the age of your HVAC system. Most carry 10 to 12 -year warranties.
- If the unit is 12 years or younger, you likely have a parts and labor warranty on that unit.
- If your HVAC has not been keeping up in the summer heat, there are often parts not performing correctly that you cannot see or detect.
- Did you know that 66% of your electric bill comes from your A/C? If your electricity bill is higher than normal, this could mean a system part is underperforming.
- Is your A/C system making strange noises? This also be can be a malfunctioning part that needs replacement.
- Check your warranty expiration. This information is based on your equipment purchase date . If you are getting close to warranty expiration, call Air Masters of Tampa Bay for our affordable 28-point maintenance inspection . ( Normally $109, now just $79 for a limited time!)
Your system might seem fine right now, but you never know when a failure is going to occur.
HVAC breakdowns can be expensive and we want to help you minimize the cost of repairs and replacement.
Your warranty covers unexpected
breakdowns and failures of most components of your HVAC system.
But it also covers you BEFORE a breakdown happens.
Let’s be sure you are covered and protected now.