Industrial Ventilation Design And Service
Designing ventilating systems is as important to comfort and safety as it is to having your A/C system designed correctly. Air Masters’ ventilation design engineering department has 50 years of experience doing just that, with no job being too small or too large.
Comfort Air Flow Systems
The comfort of your customers and employees is important. Below are examples of some of the systems we can install for your business
When your employees are loading material on racks with the tow motor giving off fumes and heat up to 130 degrees, a properly designed system keeps everybody productive and happy.
The worst thing for the chef is when the hood is not taking the grease laden vapors up through the exhaust duct system. When this happens, you’re left with a chef who is hot, coughing and not focused on the food. We can fix and design solutions.
Hot spots, cold spots. How many times have you heard that? We design air conditioning duct work for proper air flow and test and balance. Your complete comfort is our goal.
Is there anything more important than having a properly designed lab hood for safety? Pinellas County’s Logan Labs thought so, and that’s why we provide charcoal filtering for their intake air and exhaust air. Protecting the environment is part of our job at Air Masters.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Shops can be filled with fumes and dust created by welding, laser cutting and other processes. A properly designed, installed and sealed system will improve comfort and save energy.
Balancing the air between the kitchen and eating area is critical for the comfort of your customers and energy savings. If your restaurant’s air flow isn’t working like it should we can design a system that can.
PROCESS AND BUILDING VENTILATION:
- Process Ventilation for all types of manufacturing
- Environmental Concerns
- Explosion-proof Ventilators
- Caustic and/or Acid-resistant ductwork systems
- Capture Hood Systems
- Non-Corrosive Ventilation Systems
- Exhaust Hoods and Exhausts Warehouse Ventilation
- Fresh Air Make-Up
WE HAVE OUR OWN SHEET METAL SHOP:
- Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Galvanized to 16 gauge, Stainless to 20 gauge
- Canvas Connectors
- Sheet Metal lined and pinned on inside
- Sheet Metal wrapped on outside
- Pick up, delivered, or installed
$89 Diagnostic Service Special
Offer only valid for first-time customers in the following counties:
Commercial HVAC Service Rates
$85 Commercial & Industrial Service
$80 per hr. with maintenance contract
Pneumatic & Electronic Controls
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Ventilation
$85 / hr.
Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration Ultra low temp. and Laboratory equipment
$90 / hr.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?