St. Petersburg Air Conditioning and A/C Repair Service
St. Petersburg was established in 1892 and was quickly nicknamed The Sunshine City for it’s many days of sunshine a year. Naturally all that sunshine produces a lot of heat. So as soon as Air Conditioning was invented, St Petersburg became a destination for all that new technology. That is why we find some of the oddest looking Air Conditioning Systems around. Its amazing how long Air Conditioning systems can last if taken care of. We see it every day Air Conditioning and Heating Systems with maintenance contracts in place last longer, sometimes a lot longer. That’s why our advice is always have a maintenance program in place to provide great performance in your Heating and Cooling System; treat it like you would your car.
If you have an air conditioning or heating problem that needs fixing or replacement, we’re always open 24/7 for your emergency air conditioning and AC repair service needs. Give us a call at 813-964-7159, use the Contact Us form to the right, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Emergency Service, please call 813-964-7159
Click here and fill out the CONTACT FORM
and we will respond as soon as possible.
Note: We do not guarantee a one hour heating and air conditioning service response time for email or online form submissions.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?