Riverview Air Conditioning and A/C Repair Service
What a beautiful community Riverview has become with the Alafia River running through the center of town. Did you know the Riverview Community was settled in 1885 and that the southern part of Riverview was called Peru for the first 100 years? The Alafia River translates to “River of Fire” because the phosphate, from all the early years of mining, settled to the bottom of the river and would cause it to glow at night. Some early settlers were Boyettes, Barns, Buzbees, Moodys and Whitts to name a few. With all their history Air Masters of Tampa Bay Air Conditioning Division located in Historical Seminole Heights has a clear understanding of preserving all their history. Our specialized Service Mechanics are located throughout the area.
If you did not know, phosphate is very corrosive to A/C Systems causing refrigerant leaks at the copper soldiering joints and premature rusting of Air Conditioning equipment. Maintaining your A/C system is very Important!
If you have an air conditioning or heating problem that needs fixing or replacement, we’re always open 24/7 for your emergency air conditioning and AC repair service needs. Give us a call at 813-964-7159, use the Contact Us form to the right, or email us at email@example.com.
For Emergency Service, please call 813-964-7159
Click here and fill out the CONTACT FORM
and we will respond as soon as possible.
Note: We do not guarantee a one hour heating and air conditioning service response time for email or online form submissions.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?