Hillsborough County is the 4th most populated county in Florida, with a population of over 1.2 million people. Hillsborough County was created January 23, 1834. Other counties created from Hillsborough were Charlotte, DeSoto, Hardee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota. As you can see, Air Masters of Tampa Bay has a large population to service. Because our neighbor Pinellas County is the densest County in Florida, and Pasco County is growing in leaps and bounds, we service what we call the Tampa Bay area. Our award-winning HVAC service, HVAC installation and HVAC repair departments will not be stretched so far that we could not service the areas properly. If you live in these counties, give us a call at 813-234-2419 and see for yourself our award-winning service.
If you have an air conditioning or heating problem that needs fixing or replacement, we’re always open 24/7 for your emergency air conditioning and AC repair service needs. Give us a call at 813-964-7159, use the Contact Us form to the right, or email us at email@example.com.
For Emergency Service, please call 813-964-7159
Click here and fill out the CONTACT FORM
and we will respond as soon as possible.
Note: We do not guarantee a one hour heating and air conditioning service response time for email or online form submissions.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?