Air Masters of Tampa Bay has been servicing and repairing A/C systems since 1983. Our technicians can service the latest high efficiency air conditioning systems, as well as the older units found throughout the Tampa Bay area. Need immediate service? Have questions? Fill out our Contact Us form. Or, you may reach us by telephone, email, regular mail or by visiting our offices. Our friendly, expert staff is always ready to help.
An air conditioner is a very durable piece of equipment. It’s built to withstand all kinds of abuse and continue running day after day. Since your air conditioner is a complicated system, it needs regular tune-ups and service to run properly.
The Bad News
Without regular service an air conditioner can lose 5% if it’s efficiency every year. If failing or broken parts are not repaired, that loss of efficiency climbs even higher, increasing the cost of your utility bills. Eventually, you may find yourself with an uncomfortably hot and humid home because you’re A/C is no longer keeping up with cooling demands or is broken down.
The Good News!
The good news is that by getting regular maintenance and repairing or replacing failed parts, you can recover most of that loss in efficiency. That adds up to significant savings on your monthly utility bills and reduced repair costs in the long run. What’s more, with Florida’s high humidity, a properly running air conditioner will help dehumidify your home and enhance comfort even on the hottest days.
Interested in finding out what goes into a maintenance inspection of your air conditioning system?
We explain it so you can understand what to expect when our qualified technicians arrive.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?