Led by our president, Beverly Bosley, Air Masters of Tampa Bay’s expert team of top pros take their roles within our air conditioning service and repair company seriously.
Lead Factory Trained Service Mechanics & Installers:
- 15 Years Residential and Commercial
- A/C Service, Gas Furnace
- 12 Years Residential and Commercial
- A/C Service, Chillers, Ice Machines, Refrigeration
- 7 Years Residential and Commercial Installation
- 10 Years Commercial HVAC Installation
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?