Whether you are building a new home or upgrading to a more efficient heating and cooling system for your present home, the Air Masters’ team offers Trane’s line of leading air conditioning equipment. Featuring the capacity, efficiency and price to suit your needs, systems include cooling, heating, air cleaners, thermostats and accessories.
We provide an honest assessment of your current system and give you options in a clear and no-pressure manner. We won’t push solutions you don’t need or overcharge for what you do need. Instead, we pride ourselves on recommending what works best for you at a fair price.
Interested in finding out what goes into a maintenance inspection of your air conditioning system?
We explain it so you can understand what to expect when our qualified technicians arrive.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?