For Emergency Air Conditioning or Heating Service, call our team 24 hours a day.
We service all brands of Air Conditioning, Heating, and Ventilation Equipment even if we didn’t perform your initial installation. Air Masters will also comply with any warranty your might have remaining on your heating or cooling unit. We guarantee that an air conditioning repair representative will contact you within one hour.
For Emergency Service, please call 813-964-7159
– or –
fill out this form and we will respond as soon as possible.
Note: We do not guarantee a one-hour heating and air conditioning service response time for email or online form submissions.
Interested in finding out what goes into a maintenance inspection of your air conditioning system?
We explain it so you can understand what to expect when our qualified technicians arrive.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?