Commercial Sales Representative
Job Description & Requirements
The Commercial Sales Representative for Air Masters of Tampa Bay will pro-actively seek out new business relationships and ventures that will be beneficial to the company’s growth.
This person must be:
- Goal Focused
- Commission Based Pay Oriented
- Familiar with Business to Business Sales
- Familiar with commercial grade HVAC Systems, Products & Applications
- A Team Player
- Relationship sales oriented
This person must be able to perform the following:
- Effectively present Air Masters Products and Services to prospective new clients
- Generate consistent sales leads
- Negotiate Effectively
- Introduce Air Masters products & services in person as well as via telephone
- Demonstrate familiarity in a boardroom style sales setting
- Demonstrate familiarity at a construction project location
- Provide own transportation
- Demonstrate Computer Proficiency
- Effectively communicate to multiple prospective clients and projects at the same time
Air Masters of Tampa Bay, Inc will provide a car allowance and a mobile phone, base pay plus commission derived from a draw system. Air Masters of Tampa Bay, a twenty five year old company with decades of success is located in Historic Seminole Heights. President Beverly Bosley is one of Seven Female licensed Mechanical Contractors in the United States. For more information, contact Philip Gonzalves at 813-234-2419 or visit www.AirMasters.net. You may submit your resume via fax at 813.234.2209 or via email to email@example.com.
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?