Founded in 1983, Air Masters of Tampa Bay has a long history of A/C and heating success. With over 1,000 service and preventative maintenance customers and 4,000 air conditioning and heating installations completed, the evidence of our reliability is extensive.
Air Masters specializes in residential replacement comfort systems. For your peace of mind, we use only the most dependable, energy efficient equipment available. We take special care to protect your home during installation to assure your job is done right the first time. All installation and service technicians are factory trained. A certified 33-point start-up is performed to insure you get maximum energy savings and long-term comfort. Manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws are only the beginning of the high standards we uphold – we take total turn-key responsibility for every one of our projects. With Air Masters you can count on:
- A drug-free company with courteous, uniformed technicians on call 24 hours a day
- Someone to show you how easy it is to use all features you paid for
- Modern radio dispatched fleet for a quick response time
- Emergency repair parts on our trucks and in our warehouse at all times
- Preferential service for peak performance customers
- Your COMFORT guaranteed in writing by an insured and bonded service provider
At Air Masters of Tampa Bay, we believe that knowledge is the most powerful tool in air conditioning repair and service. We have compiled this list of most frequently asked air conditioning and heating questions in order to better help our current and prospective clients. Here are some of the top air conditioning questions and answers:
- Q. Is there anything I can check on my Air Conditioning unit before I call for service?
- Q. I read recently that the air conditioning system in standard homes is the single largest energy “hog” these days. Are there any new products that would help us save the environment, not to mention some money?
- Q. My electricity bill is almost double the usual amount during the hottest summer months. Is there anything I can do to help develop a more consistent energy bill?
- Q. We just bought our first home, although new to us, it isn’t exactly new. Where do we start?
- Q. My son was just diagnosed with severe dust, mold, and pollen allergies. Is there anything that I can do to help reduce his risk of an allergic reaction?